The KRAUS Alpha Wolf Triple Trees are an essential part of a performance front end setup. The new Alpha Wolf Triple Trees are the foundation of a solid suspension and are the strongest available for the application.
Includes a set of 30mm or 1" Bearings (1" Bearings are for '13 and below bikes with 49mm fork tube upgrade)
All KRAUS Triple Trees are machined from solid billet, and are designed with a proprietary geometry to tighten up and improve the performance and handling of your machine.
Substantial, well designed, engineered and strong these are the best triple trees available, anywhere.
Available finishes include: Machine or Black Anodized.
The KRAUS Alpha Wolf Triple Tree Package come complete with stem and all necessary hardware and parts to bolt up to your FLT model.
- This triple tree set is intended for 49mm Front Ends. Fork Clamps are 49mm diameters.
- Fits Harley-Davidson Road Glide Models. '13 and below Road Glides will need to upgrade from a 41mm fork to a 49mm fork.
- Includes a set of 2 replacement 30mm or 1" Bearings
- Does not have fastener points to run a stock Nacelle or Batwing fairing
- Does not allow for mounting of Stock Nacelle bodywork or Batwing Fairing.