Kraus Return Instructions and Policy:
ALL Returns are subject to prior approval and to the following:
- All product must have an original Kraus invoice or sales order number.
Product returned unopened/new in its original packaging and returned within 30 days of product ship date will be charged a 15% restocking fee.
Product removed from its original packaging and returned within 30 days of product ship date will be charged a 25% restocking fee.
- Returns will not be accepted after 30 days from original ship date.
Products that have been opened and installed, and NOT RIDDEN are subject to approval and must get an authorization for return. Please contact Kraus Motor Co Support at 707-595-0950, Ext 4 for return authorization. A minimum of 25% restocking fee will be charged for any open/installed product that has been approved for return.
- Used Product is Non-Returnable /Non-Refundable.
All third party (NON Kraus branded) products are subject to return authorization from the manufacturer within 30 days of purchase and if accepted for return, will be charged a 25% restocking fee.
- Special Order Third Party products are Non-Returnable/Non-Refundable.
Customer is responsible for any damage to product in transit back to Kraus. Damaged product is subject to inspection and may be denied return depending on the damage incurred. If damaged product can be reworked, a minimum 25% rework fee will be charged.
Customer is responsible for all return shipping cost, which will be deducted at time of refund.
All returns are inspected by Kraus Quality Control to ensure product was properly handled and meets the criteria provided for return and will determine approval. Products that have been abused, misused, modified, or improperly installed will not be approved for return.
- If your return is approved, then your return will be processed and a refund will be applied to your credit card or original form of payment. Refund can take 5-7 business days to process.
Processed refunds will generate an email advising the item was refunded and the total refunded amount. If you have not received a refund within 5-7 days of our email, we suggest you contact your bank or credit card company. It may take time before your refund is officially posted. If there is a problem with your refund, please contact us at email@example.com.
We only offer exchanges on products that are still in original packaging and have an original Kraus invoice or sales order number. Please follow the return instructions above to exchange an item. Request A Return
- Depending on the exchange, there may be a refund applied to your original payment method or we may need to charge you an additional fee for the price difference.
- The customer is always responsible to pay for the cost of the shipping label.
- We are not responsible if the package gets lost, stolen or damaged in transit.
- If the customer chooses to return the product on their own and the item is over $100, we suggest you get a tracking number and insurance. We do not guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
- If the item being exchanged is returned in anything other than original condition, we will charge the customer a restocking or refinishing fee at our discretion.
Please inspect your order upon receipt. If you find a shipment error or any other order discrepancy, please contact us immediately with your claim (707) 595-0950 Ext 4. Claims must be made within 10 days of order receipt.
If you make a claim within 10 days of receipt of order, we will work with you to come to a reasonable solution in a timely manner. If your claim is accepted, we will issue a return label for you to return your item(s).
Please note - We only replace items if they are defective or damaged upon receipt, which is extremely rare. Be prepared to provide pictures of the shipping package, the interior packaging, and the product in question.
To finalize a claim, we must have the original product returned to us. Once received, the claim will be reviewed, and the product will be inspected. When we receive your order, we will try to come to a resolution as soon as possible. Please expect 3-5 business days for us to review the claim and get in touch with you.
If it is determined that Kraus Motor Co was at fault for the claim, we will ship out a replacement product at no charge to you or give you a full refund whichever you prefer.
If it is found that Kraus Motor Co was NOT at fault for the claim, we will contact you with our inspection findings.
If the claim was due to user error, we might be able to fix the error however, you will be charged rework time and/or material cost. If the product is damaged beyond repair, we will discard the product or return it to you as directed. Customers will not be refunded for the original product or any shipping charges incurred if a claim is found to be the fault of the customer.
Kraus Motor Co. performance products are warranted against manufacturer defects in material or workmanship for a period of 1 year from the date of purchase. Incorrect installations are not covered under this warranty. View Warranty