Your bottom tree clamp is an essential part of a performance front end setup. The Wolf One Bottom Clamp has been engineered and designed with a broader cross section offering increased axial strength over the stock Harley Tree. The increased surface area of our wide body fork clamps offer positive hold of your forks giving you peace of mind that your Triple Tree setup will absorb the abuse of hard use.
The Wolf One Bottom Clamp is intended to be used with the Wolf One Top Clamp and allows you to remove your stock plastic Nacelle to have a clean, open look of an inverted front end.
Want to go Pro? Add the Wolf One Pro Kit! Note: If you plan on ordering the Bottom Clamp with the Wolf One Pro Kit select "Without Top Clamp" below.
- Fits Harley-Davidson Road Glide Models. '13 and below Road Glides will need to upgrade from a 41mm fork to a 49mm fork.
- For '14 and up select a 30mm stem, for '13 and below select a 1" stem.
- Will work with stock fork covers (cowbell adapters required, sold separately)
- Does not have fastener points to run a stock Nacelle or Batwing fairing.
- Includes a set of 30mm or 1" Bearings (1" Bearings are for '13 and below bikes with 49mm fork tube upgrade)
- Mounts directly to stock 49mm forks ONLY.
- Works great with internal fork cartridge kits.
- Machined from high quality American made solid billet Aluminum.
- Available finishes include: Machine or Black Anodized.
- This triple tree set is intended for 49mm Front Ends. Fork Clamps are 49mm diameters.
- Does not have fastener points to run a stock Nacelle or Batwing fairing