Hand crafted from spirit and passion.
An 80-inch kick start only Panhead sits in the small tight geometry of a one of a kind nickle metal sprayed frame with a rear suspension system that gives the clean look of a rigid, but has a full 2.5” of travel. Upfront, a steep raked, low neck carries a one-off triple-tree-less springer front end with stylized BMX handlebars that house the hidden proprietary Kraus Twist Brake, revolutionizing motorcycle hand controls and getting rid of traditional brake levers. The bikes many hand fabricated stainless steel details and innovative custom parts reflect a truly fully radical custom motorcycle showing the craftsmanship of Kraus Motor Co. A motorcycle of art; the whole composition captures your eye, mind and spirit.
The characterization of the bike is enhanced by the royal pearl paint and innovative polished nickel finish. Each of the five rings represents one of the samurai sword strategies: earth, water, fire, wind and void. These symbols embody the relationship between the rider and the environment.
- Make/Model: Kraus Kyrgyz
- Year: 2007
- Fabrication/Assembly: Kraus Motor Co.
- Build Time: 6 months
- Engine: 1965 / 80 cu.inch
- Type/Builder: Panhead / Kraus Motor Co.
- Cases: S&S
- Heads: STD
- Rocker Boxes: Pan
- Carb: S&S Super E
- Ignition: Joe Hunt Magneto
- Exhaust Pipes: Custom nickle coated
- Transmission: Revtech 4 speed
- Starter: Kick only
- Shifting: Hand
- Clutch: Foot
- Primary Drive: Primo Brute
- Final Drive: Chain
- Frame: Kraus Custom Roller Rocker Softail
- Finish: Polished/Nickel
- Rake: 45 degrees
- Front End: Kraus Triple Tree-Less Springer
- Bars: Custom BMX Style Bars