When it comes to rear shocks on your Harley we always recommend Ohlins and if you are looking for the best-performing shock available this is it.
Recommended for high and low-speed handling, and overall performance and comfort.
Öhlins manufactures more than 300 different shock absorber models, each model is tailor-made for one specific bike. The concept of all Öhlins products is not a secret, it is precision. Precision provides superior control of the damping force and the key to our success
Sold as a pair.
The bracket is included with model HD 044 only
- Well proven monotube design
- Emulsion, piggyback or hose type gas pressurized system
- Each application tested and tailor made to suit
- Designed for comfort and rideability on cruisers
- Designed to sporty riding on sport oriented bikes
- Wide range of spring rates are available
- Optional black, yellow and chrome springs are available to most models
- Stroke: 3.5 inches (90 mm)
- Spring: 00280-21 (B)
- Length: 13.3,0.2 +0/-0.4 inches (337,5 +0/-10 mm)
- Stroke: 3.6 inches (90.5 mm)
- Spring: 00281-68 (B)
Component certificate (TÜV approved)
HD 044 - Recommended for 2018-2021 HD Touring Models but can be used on other years.
HD 357 - Recommended for 1998-2017 HD Touring Models (can be used with Kraus Remote Reservoir Mounts for rear fender mounting option on up to 2021 bikes)
We highly recommend adding our Kraus Reservoir Mounts for easy, stylish and functional mounting of the remote reservoirs.
ATTENTION! The HD 357 has a short hose and cannot be mounted on the front bag rail using Kraus Reservoir Mounts.
Shocks will be customized for you prior to shipping based on rider weight and riding style. This product is considered Special Order.